Monday, July 6, 2009

Movie Marathon

I will be doing today a movie marathon. Why? Well, because I realized I should finally see some movies I wanted to see long time ago and because you can't have a blog reviewing only anime series. I wasn't such a big fan of movies. But since watching Paprika, and other shit like that, I realized that people invest more into movies than into series. Movies are also part of the big family of Japanese animation. Reviews of this productions coming up next weeks. And now the list:

Spirited Away (2001) Fantasy, Adventure, Magic


Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade (2000) Military, Thriller


Origin - Spirits of the Past (2006) Drama, Sci-Fi, Romance


Princess Mononoke (1997) Fantasy


Vexille (2007) Sci-Fi


Howl's Moving Castle (2004) Fantasy, Adventure


Highlander The Search For Vengeance (2007) Action


Akira (1988) Sci-Fi


So there you have it, the full list of movies I am going to start watching in about 5 minutes. Wish me luck, young Skywalker.

ps: the reviews will not appear in any particular order...pure randomness

7 comments:

Tipul_2 said...

May the Force be with you, Master Obi Wan (cause you're to smart to be Yoda)

Double H said...

OMG havent watch any of them!

Maniak said...

nope..anime fan since 2007

Maniak said...

@Hyperion

- Sir, the rebels are here!
- Good lord, Lt. Sebastian! Do you want tee? xD

Andrei said...

Geez, you have a lot to catch up. But later is better than never. I will follow to see which of them you liked. I'm really curios, as some are more easy to digest than others. You can drop Vexille. Its just a technical demo, like Appleseed: Ex Machina.

Sapphire Pyro said...

I've only seen the Hayao Miyazaki films. My favorite's Princess Mononoke because of it has a lil' gore. . . LOLz! They're all good ^_^ It's really not a surprise that they've become such anime nasterpieces!

As for the others, I wanna watch them soon *_*

kluxorious said...

Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away are easily my favs.