Saturday, July 11, 2009

First Look: Basquash!



This series is awesome. Breathtaking visuals, superb soundtrack and a cool cast of characters is what Basquash! really delivers. I saw 4 episodes and it is an ongoing series, so I'm going to stop here, and review it in a couple of months when it finishes. So far I'm impressed. We have this sci-fi world where people leave on Earth, but there is a futuristic Moon where only cool people live. So everyone wants to get there. Especially our main hero, who's sister cannot walk because of an accident involving a robot. He hates all the robots but starts loving them after being introduced to one of them by a friend. The boy is a fan of basketball, and is also hating the fact that they have this Robotic Competitions in basketball. He thinks the sport should be played by people, on their own two feet. So, he becomes a street basketball player using his robot. That is as far as I've seen, but it really is entertaining. It has some ecchi moments, some cool comedy stuff in it, and don't forget about the stunning visuals. Give it a look, you won't be disappointed.

Expectation rating 9/10

2 comments:

kluxorious said...

I have watched episode 1 but haven't touch it ever since. Agree with the visual though. Definitely attention grabbing.

Sapphire Pyro said...

I've seen around 3 to 4 episodes of it. I've heard it's still doing good in recent episodes. Man, I miss "DESTROY"!!!! xD bwahahaha!