Monday, June 29, 2009

First Look: Soul Eater



Ok, so from now, on our blog, we will write 2 (that is TWO, as in one-two) posts per anime series. One of them, from this day on, will be containing our first impressions after watching a couple of episodes. What do we think, what do we expect. I decided to do that because, first of all, I see a lot of anime blogs out there just reviewing every episode of each series, which is retarded if you ask me, but hey, who am I to judge. I guess one during and a review afterward is enough. So the preview posts will be called First Look, and they will have their own category called, yeah you guessed it, First Look. I am going to write the first post from this category about something I started watching yesterday, Soul Eater. I know many of you have already seen this anime, but I never actually had enough time to watch it. I just realized like a couple of weeks ago, that I didn't see it, so that's what I'm doing right now. After watching 7 episodes, I can proudly say this anime is awesome. It has some great visuals, and a compelling cast of characters. The sounds are also nice, and I really cannot imagine them fucking it up. So this is a really good one for my basket of "Seen shit". Comedy, action, comedy, cool stuff, pure awesomeness, and did I mention comedy???

Expectation rating: 9/10

2 comments:

Sapphire Pyro said...

episodic blogging is retarded? bwahahahahha!

then I'm retarded O_O

wait, I already know that.

wahehehehe

anywayz, soul eater's awesome. Haven't really finished the anime though, but I've read most of the manga ^_^

Maniak said...

i didn't mean it as an attack..it's my personal opinion..i really don't understand people that review every episode...