Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bus Gamer



This anime was one of the greatest things I have ever seen in my entire life. It has only 3 episodes because some people out there are fucking retarded, but it is in my top 3 definitely.
Ok, just to make things clear, this anime has NOTHING to do with buses. I know, it's shocking, because, well, it has BUS in its title, but the bus part comes from business and not from that yellow school bus. Now that we have that part cleared out of our way, let’s start reviewing it. So the point is that during the night, when pussies like you are sleeping, real men play a dangerous game just to make some rich bastards happy. The rich fuckers place bets on which team will win. The teams are divided into "HOME" and "AWAY". The "HOME" team is given a disk containing their corporation's secret files to protect while the "AWAY" team attempts to steal the disk. The "AWAY" team wins if they are able to steal the disk within the given time limit where the "HOME" team wins if they are able to keep their disk safe. It’s pretty simple and genius altogether. I am really impressed by this anime and it is way too bad that the manga was canceled. I really wish someone else would continue this manga/anime but i guess there is not much I can do. If you haven't watched it yet, please do so. It only has 3 episodes. I could have just embbed them from youtube, but why should I? The graphics are nice, they wouldn't fuck up with 3 episodes. It really looks so real, and sounds like it. Overall this is a great anime, and I promise you, you will never be dissapointed that you've seen it.




Graphics 9/10
Sound 9/10
Storyline 10/10
Characters 10/10
Overall 7/10 (WHY ONLY 3 EPISODES :(( )

1 comment:

Kody said...

Good reading your post