Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Nerdz On Hiatus

As you have noticed, it has been a long time since we have posted anything (except for kluxorious). It was pretty tough this year, to even watch anime, not to mention to blog about it. Final year in high school, all the drama and work have made it impossible to keep up with anime. The only anime I have seen was Detroit Metal City, and I thought it was the greatest thing in my life. It is incredible. Up there with GoldenBoy, one of the greatest comedy anime series I ave ever seen. Now that school is finally over (there are a couple of exams left, but still ^^) I can only say that I am back on watching anime. I don't know if I will be updating this blog, but there is a very big chance that I will. I applied for a position as a writer at THATanimeblog, and hopefully I will get it. If not, then expect weekly reviews, thoughts and other bullshit on this blog. Maybe I will even convince Hyperion (the other guy that wrote funny reviews with me, and also my better half when it comes to watching shitty ass fucking anime) to come back.

ps: I noticed that everywhere on the blogosphere it is now considered cool to have pictures in your post...so here is one just for you, fuckers..



pps: i also noticed that our blog, didn't drop in visits in 6 months..i don't fucking get it...the same amount of people is daily reading this blog..i love you all

2 comments:

kluxorious said...

ah fuck it there you are! I thought you guys were dead.

Aight I'll update whenever I can. I have plenty of things written up as it is.

Just be back soon!

Sapphire Pyro said...

I also thought you guys have been too busy to even make a hiatus post... which appears to be delayed o_O

Good luck with stuff. And it's awesome that you also consider DMC and Golden Boy as two of the most hilarious shows ever xD